Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Engaged



So for those of you who's phone numbers I don't have and didn't get the text, Bryce and I are officially engaged as of Monday night. I'm attaching photos of the ring as requested. He managed to surprise me and I managed to call him a brat before answering yes. (I still don't do well with surprises!) The date is the Saturday after Thanksgiving and will be at my mom's house in Flower Mound. I'll be up in September for Labor Day and mom would love to have a wedding shower at her place sometime that weekend. Let me know if you'll be around and are interested and I'll give you details when I get them.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Ashley said...

Congrats, again!!

Bethany said...

I love the ring...congrats! I wish I could come up for the wedding shower, but since I'll be about a week away from my due date, I don't think that would be the smartest idea:)

Lindsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful ring!! So happy for you!

Scott said...

Susan --not Scott says:
It is a very beautiful ring. Congratulations, Marla. Keep us posted.

Kayla said...

Congratulations! I wish I'd be able to come for wedding fun... but since I live a few thousand miles away I'm not going to make it. Have fun!

Marla Finn said...

Thanks everyone! I understand not being able to make it so no worries, but those that can come, please let me know! :)