Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Have you done anything fun this summer?
I've gone to the pool a lot with Jacob. He loves splashing, so it's fun to watch him. Josh and I just went to The Melting Pot for our anniversary, and that was yummy. Also, we went to watch Kidd Kraddick in the Morning (the radio show) a couple of times. They crack me up.

What is the best movie you've seen in the last year?
Enchanted. I love that movie! I watched it like 4 times in 4 days. Then I had to give it back to my parents. Alas...

In your oppinion what modern convenience should never have been invented?
Texting. I think it's stupid. Yes, I know this makes me totally un-cool. And I understand that sometimes it's much more convienient. But seriously???? Since when did it become okay to ask people out on dates that way? Not that this happened to me. It happened to Jaclyn. But anyway, it's way over done by these crazy youngin's.

If you were being attacked by killer penguins and you only had 3 household items to protect yourself what 3 items would they be and why?
A large freezer, a drill, and some fish sticks. I'd throw the fish sticks as far away from me as I could. Then I'd run into the freezer (drill in hand). Once safely inside, I'd use the drill to make some air holes.

Also, pick one of each of these:

Sweet or Savory Savory
Morning or Night Night
Quiet or Loud Loud (it's way too quiet in my house, being a stay at home mommy with a baby that doesn't talk)
Fancy or Plain Plain
Barefeet or Socks Barefeet (though I do love my crazy socks)
Hard or Soft Soft
Delayed or Instant Gratification It depends on how gratifying the gratification will be. I'd pick which ever one would make better and more lasting gratification.
Texas or not-Texas Is that even a question??? Who in their right mind would choose Not-Texas???????

No comments: