Monday, December 22, 2008

Great Deal on Pictures!!

Ok, my local friends, have I got a Christmas deal for you?! My talented sister-in-law Nicole will be journeying with her family from Austin for Christmas and has said that she would be thrilled to take pictures for your family while she's here. I know that a lot of families will be together for the holiday, so this is a great time to get some adorable pictures at a really low price (packages starting at only $75!!). Check out her blog to see some of her work: nicolewhelanphotos.blogspot.com
They'll only be in town for the holidays so act fast to get a great deal that will capture your treasured holiday memories! She's very flexible and great with kiddos. What more could you ask? Leave a comment, email me, email her, or call to set up a photo shoot.
Merry Christmas!
-Lindsey Whelan Hughlett

No comments: