Sunday, June 15, 2008

...And we're back


Hey, it's the Weavers! It's been great reading about everyone lately. I finally ran out of excuses, so guess I'll add our bit.

After Annamaria and I graduated in '05, we moved down to Austin, Texas. Since then, I've been doing my graduate work at The University of Texas, and Anna's been keeping busy with, well, these guys.


Luke just turned three. All day, every day, he's Peter Pan, Robin Hood, or Mowgli. He definitely keeps us entertained.


Ezra is 7 months old now. He's at that wonderful stage where he's starting to show his personality and play with you, but still not quite able to wander off and get in trouble. Won't last long, though. He's doing the familiar rocking back and forth on his hands and knees into face-plants that could lead to crawling at any second.


I just graduated with my Masters in Mechanical Engineering, now I'll be pressing on for my Doctorate in the fall. In the mean time, we're in Utah (and Idaho) for a month! We'll be here until July 8th, so let us know if you want to get together! Let me know if you'd like an invite to our blog too - it's private, but we'd love to share! (jasonmweaver at gmail)

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Cute boys Jason! Good luck in school! We're with you on the long trek through academia. Ryan is applying for Orthodontic schools right now. And personally, I have no doubt that he will get in. So, that will be another three years after this one! Yipee!