Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cottle Family In New York

I have taken the liberty to publish something for Jon because he gets busy and doesn't have the time. I hope that is Ok seeing I am not from flower mound, but have become and In-Law to it.
We moved to Long Island New York just over a week ago and we are loving it thus far. Jon is working hard providing for the fam and getting to see a lot of the culture of New York. Makenna and Autumn have adjusted well I am amazed at how easily they move, I counted the other day and Makenna has moved 11 times in the 3 short years of her life.
Last Wed. I had the opportunity to wake up at 3:30 and drive to downtown Manhatten's Time Square to attend GOOD MORNING AMERICA with the rest of the wonderful wives here. It was a lot of fun and we were on T.V. pretty cool. Then on Sunday we drove out to the Hamptons as a family. It truly is just like the movies. I will try to post some pictures when I can get my camera hooked up to the computer. We have a blog as well if anyone would like to check it out it is http://cottlefamilyat.blogspot.com Hope you all have a wonderful summer if anything exciting happens to us we will let ya know. Marie

3 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun! I hope everything keeps going well for you in NY. We'd love to have you guys over when you're in town. We have a Wii, and Josh is always looking for more people to play with. :) Just let us know when you'll be in town!!

Kayla said...

I'm glad that you're posting here Marie! If I ever waited for Brice to post anything online it would never get done so I totally understand! New York sounds like a lot of fun!

Melissa said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!

And I totally forget that you're not from FM. You can claim it anytime you want.

Post pics soon. Glad y'all are having fun.

xoxo