Thursday, May 1, 2008

Elder Larkin Update

I've already received two letters from Kelan and haven't been able to write him back yet. I knew before I got either letter that he's leaving the MTC on Monday and only had his MTC address until I got the second letter today. He's even already sent photos which are below. He's doing well, but admits to being a little homesick and has asked for prayers to help with that. He's excited and eager to be getting to the field and sharing the gospel with his two companions. He was a little disappointed at first when he found out he'd be english-speaking, but now he couldn't be happier. He says he doesn't want to go insane like some of the other elders that aren't english speaking and have to stay at the MTC longer! If you want his address to write him, email me and I'll give it to you. Other than that, my life's pretty boring and normal. I hope everyone else is doing well.











No comments: