Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween


Hi! I love all your Halloween pics! How did you all get your husbands to dress up? I'm amazed! We had a fun Halloween. I went trick-or-treating with the kids this year while Jason passed out candy. It was Ayla's first time to go. She was an 80s rocker. Noah and Joshua were ninjas. They thought the best part was when I let go of the wagon for a minute and it went hurling down a neighbors drive way. I had to make a dive for it and caught it about an inch from the road! They loved telling daddy that story! Luckily no one was in the wagon! I didn't dress up, but I did spray my hair pink for our ward trunk-or-treat. No picture though. I hope everyone is well. I'm sure were all bracing ourselves for the holiday season! Have any of you started any cool holiday traditions in your family, or carried on any from childhood? Do share! :)

No comments: