Monday, November 3, 2008

Sorenson Halloween



Here's me and my family all decked out for Halloween. Sorry about Melena's face... it's really hard to get 5 people to look and smile at a camera all at once! haha! Sadly, my bedsheet toga isn't very slimming, but since I am pregnant with the final Sorenson family installment, I didn't really plan on looking like a goddess! Genna is Supergirl, Melena is a witch, Brennan is Mater (from Cars), Brice is an international soccer player, and I'm Medusa. We had a great Halloween and we'd love to see pictures from everyone else's Fright Nights too!

2 comments:

V said...

Congratulations Kayla! That is really exciting. Do you know the gender?
I wore a sheet on Halloween and felt the same way but you look great!
That super woman costume is just too darling.

MissE said...

Wow! Number four? Hmmm... I'm still trying to decide if I'm even gonna go there. You're a brave woman! Look at your costume! So cute and creative!