Monday, April 14, 2008

Cottle Family



Hello fellow FlowerMounders! It is nice to hear about everybody and get updates. I hope you all continue to have fun. For those that really haven't heard anything about me I am married with two little girls. My wife's name is Marie and the girls are Makenna and Autumn. Makenna just turned three earlier this month, and Autumn is sixteen months. Both girls are my little princesses and remind Dad that they need to be carried and waited upon hand and foot. We are living in Morgan, UT and loving it. It is a little town east of Ogden and north of Park City. In May I graduate from the University of Utah with a degree in Finance. Marie graduated from BYU almost two years ago and keeps me motivated to get done with school. I am working for APX Alarm and will be managing an office in Long Island, NY from May until September. We are sad to leave our new home, but excited to go and experience the Big Apple. After that I'll decide if I want to go back to school some more or get a job that will allow us to stay home for more than 8 months. In case you are wondering about the pictures the one at the beach is in Cozumel, Mexico and the other is hiking in the mountains above Layton, UT. We will be driving through the DFW area on our way back in September so all you that live in or around Roanoke (my parents moved there) will have to clear a spot on your calender to have the Cottle's come visit.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I love the pictures! Jon, you look like a grown-up! When did that happen??? J/K I think I'm still waiting to get there myself... just last year someone asked me if I was babysitting my kids! Let me know the secret!

Bethany said...

We are totally jealous of all the places you get to visit and live. Our traveling days kind of ended (or at least limited our traveling to Dallas and Houston) when we moved to College Station and gave all our money to A&M. We would love to see you in September, but I don't think traveling up to Dallas will be at the top of our list (our baby is due Sept.11th).