Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Utah Get Together?

Mwahahaha! My evil plot is working! ...okay not very evil, but still! It's so great to hear from everybody! Congratulations to Bethany and Lisa on the preganacies! Marla I'm so excited to hear that you're active again and dating a great guy! Jon, when you're in the Big Apple you need to go see The Little Mermaid on Broadway because Kay Trinidad is in it! (You could also bootleg a video and bring it back to Utah for my little girls to watch! haha!) And I love all the picture updates!

And I am realizing that there are more of us in the Utah-ish area! (Idaho Falls totally counts as Utah-ish, Jeff!) So I think we need a get together. I'm thinking maybe sometime late April or early May. We can get together and have lunch or dinner at a park in a somewhat central location. Let me know what y'all think okay?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the idea. I've lived pretty much at every point along the Wasatch Front over the last five years, so if you need ideas for fun parks/central locations, let me know--I'm sure I know a few.

Also, is there a way we can all see who is subscribed to this blog? I assume you and Ashley are the admins and can see a list--is there any way to make that public? I'd be curious to know who all we've gotten together with this thing.

Shauna said...

Not fair! I want to come! Can we just fold the map for a day? I'm sure there's a way to get Utah and Texas closer to each other!