Monday, April 14, 2008

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited to see an idea that Ashley, Natalie, and I had on the fly come to a reality of sorts! I love the name Mormon Acres too! I've been so out of touch with everyone is sick! Ok, for those that want to know and don't already, I'm now in South Houston and working in Galveston. I'm not a fan of the commute, but it pays the bills. Many of you know I've been inactive for some time. In that time, I was married for a brief period. Not my finest moment or something I enjoy talking about, but it's a part of me and a HUGE learning experience for me. It was also something that helped to bring me back to the church which I couldn't be more excited about! My testimony and appreciation for the church and the gospel have grown in ways I never thought possible! I currently have a boyfriend who's just the cutest and greatest thing ever to happen to me. (Natalie and Ashley can vouch, they met him) His name is Bryce and if I can figure it out, I'll post a pic of us holding Ashley's baby. I've never blogged before so this is all new to me. It's so great to hear about and see so much from everyone! I feel like it's been forever! I'm so excited! I haven't changed much from back then too in case anyone was wondering! hehe I'm not sure what else to say for now, so I'll go before I get too redundant!


Much love to all!
Marla Finn


Bryce, Marla, and Ashley's cutie. This is as recent as it gets with me folks. Feb. 2, 2008. The recent photos don't happen often with me, so enjoy while you can! :P

No comments: