Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Time flies!!!

Those "back in the day" pictures are awesome! Here's an update on me:
Josh and I have been married 5 1/2 years now (crazy!!!). We built a house in Justin, TX, near the Texas Motor Speedway. Okay, WE didn't build it, Fox & Jacobs did, but you know what I mean. It's awesome having a house. I feel like a real grown up now, with a house and a baby! I've stopped teaching full time to be a mommy. I miss teaching a lot, but at the same time, I wouldn't trade being home with Jacob for grading papers and doing lesson plans. I'm still working, as an online tutor. I just work a few hours a week, so it's nice. Jacob is almost 5 months old, which I just can't believe. He's rolling over and "talking" (and shrieking, which is annoying) and just being stinkin' cute all the time. Seriously, the kid is adorable. Just look!
--Natalie (Deter) Erekson






2 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm so jealous of your bluebonnets! And Jacob is such a cutie! I just want to pinch his little cheeks!

Melissa said...

LOVE the bluebonnets. LOVE the darling baby. Not necessarily in that order. :)

Love you!