Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My lil bro, Elder Larkin





Kelan reported to the MTC today. Mom seems to be doing fine so far, though she said they all cried. He called me just before arriving at the MTC to say bye and make sure we would be in touch. I barely made it through the call before crying myself. Co-workers for the most part knew what it was about and offered tissues and supportive words. I've got reasons for being a lil more emotionally about it and for finding it harder than I thought I would beyond the obvious reason, but it's along story. I'm super proud of him!

And yes, he's 6'5" and I'm 5'3"...

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow.... I can't believe Kelan is on a mission! Good heavens, didn't I just babysit those children yesterday??? Guess not...
Congratulations to the fam and good luck to Kelan!!

Marla Finn said...

Thanks Lindsey, I'll pass it on to him. I know, I remember when he was born and changing his diapers, now they're all picking me up and tossing me around like a rag doll. They're all much taller than myself. *sigh* They grow up so fast. lol