Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Randomness

Ok, one thing I forgot to mention last night in the updates is that Kelan is reporting to the MTC tomorrow for his Las Vegas West mission. My mom is bittersweet about it as it'll be hard for her without him around (he's been the man of the house for some time now), but happy and proud to have her son serve the Lord.

I was going to update y'all on Alana, but figured we should just invite her and have her do it herself.

Congrats to everyone on all their marriages and babies and other accomplishments!!!!

Going along with Kayla, there are quite a few of us in and around the Houston area. I'm on the south side, Jared's on the north side, Bethany's close enough, and I heard that Sam and Katrina are in the area as well. I say let's get them all on here too so we can all check our calendars and get together!

Also, how do we add dates to the calendar?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

The calendar is public. So it should just be listed on google calendars. Or just email me and I'll post it :)